FOOD GRADE PACKING
Garlock food grade packing materials provide exceptional product integrity and conform to FDA and USDA standards. They are known for their strong resistance to chemicals and low friction.
Style 5904 is made from high purity PTFE filament lubricated with mineral oil - both of which conform to USDA and FDA standards. It is also highly resistant to chemicals and suitable for use in caustic service. Style 5904 is recommended for use in rotary food processing equipment such as pumps, dryers, blenders, mixers, and cookers, as well as acidic mining pumps.
- Ideal for food processing applications
- Pliable, wear-resistant and dimensionally stable
- Resists most caustic media
- Ingredients conform to USDA requirements and meet FDA Title 21 CFR 172.878, 177.1550, 178.3570, and 178.3620(a)
- Min. Temperature: -450°F / -267.8°C
- Max. Temperature: 500°F / 260°C
- Max. Rotary Pump Pressure: 300 psi / 20 bar
- Max. Rotary Pump Speed: 1,500 fpm / 8 m/s
- PH Range: 0-14
- Construction: LATTICE BRAID®
- Food processing equipment
- Acidic mining pumps